Our policy is to protect your right and guarantee your satisfaction with the service(s) that we provided. It is not affected to your rights under Consumer Right Act 2015
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
- Ask for the service which you would like to have.
- Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the receiving any service.
- Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so that our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
- 3Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
- 4Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
- Children under 7 years old should always be accompanied by an adult . We will not take any responsibility if any accident happens to your child/children during your treatment at our salon.
- We hold no responsibility for the loss of your personal belonging while you are having the treatment at our salon.
- No food or drink should be consumed during your treatment.
Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service
1. Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
2. Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 48 hours after your appointment. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within 48 hours, please call us to schedule a free repair.
3. You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 5 days after your initial service.
4. Repairs after 3 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks will be charged.
5. We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails after you leave the salon .
No cash refunds will be given after you have left the salon. As soon as you have walked out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
1. If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied.
2. No refund will be given because you have simply changed your mind.
3. We will correct any service at no cost to you provided that you tell us immediately after we have performed the service that you are unhappy with the quality of the work. If you are still not happy after we fixed your nails and request the refund, then you have to go through our Customer Complaint Procedure in writing to us, state the reason you are unsatisfied after we redid your nails and provide a photo of the evidence of the nails that were fixed by us.
4. If refund is accepted, it will be made by bank transfer within 30 days into your account.
1. Only use non-acetone nail polish remover
2. Do not pick your nails when they start to grow away from the cuticle area.
3. Do not use nails as tools.
4. You should return for your infills regularly (between 2-3 weeks)
5. Do not attempt to remove your extension at home. Come back to the salon for professional removal.
6. Use protective gloves for housework, gardening, DIY etc.
7. Take care around extreme heat or naked flames.
8. If experience with reaction such as redness, swelling around the cuticle area, please contact your GP
What Information Do We Need?
-We need your contact details, your: name, phone number, and email address. We will also need information about your age and health in order for a treatment to go ahead. These information are also used to create your account with us if you agree to join our loyalty scheme.
Why Do We Need It, How Will We Use It and How Long Will We Retain It?
-We need all the details above in order to ensure that it is safe for us to provide the treatments you may ask for and also for insurance purposes. We will store your information for 7 years after the date of your treatment, or for 7 years after you have reached the age of 18 if you are/were under 18 when your treatment took place. Our lawful basis for processing this personal information is ‘contract’, this means that we have a legal reason to ask you for your data because we need it for contractual reasons. You do not have to share your personal data with us, but if you do not, we cannot offer you a treatment. You must fulfil your side of the contract (share your personal information) in order for us to fulfil ours (carry out treatment).
-We would also like to send you information about the products and services we offer using the information you have shared with us, but you do not have to agree to this for treatment to go ahead. If you agree to being contacted for marketing purposes please let us know which preference methods ( text , email , phone ) to give your consent. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at the above email address
-We may use the image of your nails to use on our social media platform , please inform us if you are not consented .
Will We Share Your Information?
-We will not share your information with any third party
Who Can I Complain To If I Feel You Are Not Handling My Data Correctly?
-If you believe we are not handling your data correctly you have a right to make a complaint, this should be sent to us using the above contact details. If you are unhappy with our response you should then contact the ICO (independent commissioner’s office) by contacting them or using the following web page https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.